We thank financial support from CNPq, FAPESP, Observatoire de Paris and the CAPES/Cofecub program. The SEAGal Team wishes to thank all researchers involved in the Sloan Digital Sky Survey for their dedication to a project which has made the present work possible.
Funding for the Sloan Digital Sky Survey has been provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the Participating Institutions, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, the National Science Foundation, the U.S. Department of Energy, the Japanese Monbukagakusho, and the Max Planck Society. The SDSS is managed by the Astrophysical Research Consortium (ARC) for the Participating Institutions. The Participating Institutions are The University of Chicago, Fermilab, the Institute for Advanced Study, the Japan Participation Group, The Johns Hopkins University, the Korean Scientist Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory, the Max-Planck-Institute for Astronomy (MPIA), the Max-Planck-Institute for Astrophysics (MPA), New Mexico State University, University of Pittsburgh, University of Portsmouth, Princeton University, the United States Naval Observatory, and the University of Washington.
Special thanks to who yield idle CPU time to do the synthesis for most of all SDSS spectra:
– Observatorio Astronomico de Cordoba, Argentina (64 CPUs)
– Space Telescope Science Institute, USA (~50 CPUs)
– Instituto de Astronomia, Geofísica e Ciências Atmosféricas da USP, Brasil (20 CPUs)
– Instituto de Astrofisica de Andalucia, Spain (~20 CPUs)
– Departamento de Astronomia da UFRGS, Brasil (14 CPUs)
– Grupo de Astrofisica da UFSC, Brasil (11 CPUs)
– Departamento de Engenharia Quimica da UFSC, Brasil (9 CPUs)
– Departamento de Fisica da UFSC, Brasil (7 CPUs)
– Observatoire de Paris, France (~4 CPUs)
– Henrique Schmitt, USA (4 CPUs)